KETO BEEF TAQUITOS WITH CHEESE TACO SHELLS
These keto beef taquitos made with beef and cheese shell will be a perfect low-carb Mexican dish for your dinner.
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 1 tbsp shallot minced
- 1/3 cup low carb salsa
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream for serving
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan, add shallot and fry for 2 minutes, add minced beef, cook for 3-4 minutes, stir in salsa, chili flakes, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook on low for 10-12 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Mix cheddar cheese and mozzarella in a bowl and divide this mixture into 4 parts. Place shells on the baking tray and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool for a minute, add 2 tbsp of beef mixture on each shell and roll quickly. Serve immediately, topped with sour cream (optional).