Garlic Butter Steak Bites
Cooked in a delicious garlic butter sauce, these tender Steak Bites are made with sirloin steak for juicy, mouthwatering bite-size pieces every time!
Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
- 1.5 pounds sirloin steak - cut into small cubes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper - to season
- 4 tbsp salted butter
- 5 cloves garlic - minced
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper - plus more to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley - finely chopped
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once the pan is hot add the steak in a single layer, working in batches as needed. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to season. Cook the steak for 4-5 minutes, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and melt the butter in the pan. Add the minced garlic to the butter; cook for approximately 1 minute. Stir to coat the steak bites with the garlic butter and continue to cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pan from heat and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley, salt, and pepper, to taste. Enjoy!