Mexican Street Style Grilled Cauliflower
This Mexican Street Style Grilled Cauliflower is what summer flavors in Texas are all about! This easy cauliflower recipe is great for a BBQ or cookout side and perfect for entertaining! Quick, easy, low carb and keto…this one is going to become a go to family favorite!
- 1 large head fresh cauliflower cut into florets
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- For the Sauce:
- ¼ cup mayonnaise your favorite
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ tsp. chili powder
- ¼ tsp. cumin
- 1-2 cloves garlic finely minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/3 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- Garnish: Chopped Cilantro
- To cook the cauliflower:
- Preheat your grill to 375-400 degrees. Place the cauliflower florets into a disposable aluminum pan and season with salt, chili pepper, paprika and garlic. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Place pan on the grill and cook/smoke for 30-35 minutes (stirring occasionally) or until cauliflower is tender and has started to char are caramelize.
- To cook your cauliflower in the oven: Bake at 400, stirring occasionally, for 30-35 minutes or until tender and the florets start to get nice and golden brown!
- To make the crema:
- Combine the mayo and the next 6 ingredients into a bowl and stir to combine.
- To assemble:
- After the cauliflower is done cooking, place the cauliflower on a platter or pan, drizzle with the crema and top with crumbled cotija cheese and garnish with chopped cilantro.