Keto Two Minute Burger Bun
When I first started the Keto Diet I really missed bread… This is a simple, quick and easy, low carb replacement for a burger bun. This Keto bread is also pretty damn delicious. The best part is that it only takes two minutes! Two minutes! It will take you longer to read this recipe!
- 3 tablespoons Almond Flour
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1.5 tablespoons oil I like to use this olive oil
- 1 Egg
- In a small soup bowl, thoroughly mix the baking powder and almond flour ensuring that there are no clumps.
- Add the oil and egg.
- Beat it like you’re making an omelet.
- Microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- At the end of 90 seconds you will have a bun in the shape of the bottom of the bowl. Slice through the midsection with a bread knife so that you have a top and bottom.