3-Ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Cookies
These Keto Peanut Butter Cookies taste so satisfying you won't even miss the "real" thing...and you won't miss the carbs either!
- 1 1/2 cups natural peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 2-4 teaspoons pure stevia powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine peanut butter, eggs, and sugar in a non-slip mixing bowl. Stir together until a smooth dough forms.
- Roll into balls (about 1 Tablespoon each) and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Using a wet fork, press cookies down so they are about 1/2" thick, making a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 13 minutes at 350°F for a chewy peanut butter cookie. If you prefer a shortbread-like texture, bake 1-2 minutes longer.