The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken
This is going to be the easiest BBQ chicken you have ever made. I'm not joking! Nothing beats the flavor. This is The Best Crockpot BBQ Chicken recipe ever!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly ( a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is! Our favorite way is on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw