TEXAS STYLE DRY RUB FOR BBQS!
Recipe for Texas Style Dry Rub Using Chili Powder, Brown Sugar, Cayenne and other spices to give you a sweet with a little heat type of BBQ rub!
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1/3 cup golden brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup salt
- 1/4 cup ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp ground mustard
- 2 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- Dump all your spices into a container.
- Mix well. Make sure you break up the brown sugar as much as you can. I find Using a fork helps to break it down.
- Use a spice container to store. Goes great on beef, poultry or pork!