Roasted Garlic Parmesan Cauliflower recipe
Crispy cauliflower bites with garlic Parmesan breading, baked in the oven instead of fried. So tasty!
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 cup Italian or plain breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium cauliflower head
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Remove all leaves from cauliflower head. Cut cauliflower into florets, all roughly the same size. You can slice the large florets in half, if needed.
- Melt butter and in a small bowl. Add garlic and stir in.
- Place breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese in another bowl.
- Dip each cauliflower piece into butter first, then to breadcrumbs.
- Place each breaded piece on prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you use up all cauliflower.
- Roast cauliflower for 35 to 32 minutes, or until the breading is golden brown.