Healthy BBQ Sauce
We are bringing you a healthier homemade recipe, so you never have to buy a store bought bottle again. You will want this Healthy BBQ Sauce on everything!
- 1 Small onion, very finely diced
- 500 g Passata (2 cup)
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- 4 tbsp Tomato puree
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 pinch Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Add a little oil to a pan and put the onions in and gently cook for 3-4 minutes until softened.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Simmer for around 10 minutes.
- If you want a smooth sauce, wait for it to cool and then blend to the desired consistency.