Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
This easy Garlic Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is a perfect low-carb side dish for any occasion. It’s well-seasoned with garlic, black pepper, paprika, and Parmesan.
- 1 large head of cauliflower — cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley — for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, add cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic, and paprika. Mix everything well to combine.
- Transfer everything to the prepared baking sheet. The florets should be in a single layer.
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes.
- Turn the florets to the other side, sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, and bake 15 more minutes.
- Serve in a casserole and garnish with parsley.