Strawberry Shortcake Kabobs
- 2 boxes strawberries
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 3/4 cup of Greek vanilla yogurt
- 2 egg whites
- 1 1/3 cups of water
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- Combine the cake mix, greek yogurt, egg whites and water in a bowl.
- Mix until smooth and pour into a greased cake pan or dish. (9x13)
- Bake at 350 for 20-25min until toothpick comes out clean or according to directions on the box.
- Cut stems off of strawberries and halve them if need to in order to create uniform sizes.
- Cut shortcake into 2-inch cubes.
- Take skewer and alternate strawberries and shortcake cubes. (I like to do three or four of each per stick).
- In a glass bowl melt chocolate in the microwave for about two minutes stirring every every 30 seconds.
- Once fully melted, insert it into a large plastic bag and cut off the corner tip.
- Drizzle all over kabobs and place in fridge to set.