Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Ready to make delicious, and HEALTHY fries? These Spicy Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipe is SO GOOD that will make you lick your fingers. It’s also Whole30, paleo and gluten-free.
- 2 mediums sweet potato — peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon coriander
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with oil to coat. Sprinkle with paprika, coriander, salt and pepper.
- Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Place the tray in the oven and bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown. It’s about between 15-20 minutes. The bake timing will depend on the power of your oven.
- Let sweet potatoes cool down for 5 minutes before serving.