No Bake Oreo Dessert
Oreos, whipped topping and pudding make this no bake dessert something special!
- 15 oz package Oreo cookies
- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick ) butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 ( two) 10 oz whipped topping (ex: Cool Whip/Tru Whip)
- 5.1 oz box instant chocolate pudding
- 3 1/2 cups milk
FOR BOTTOM LAYER:
- In a large freezer bag, crush cookies with a rolling pin. Set aside 1/2 cup for your topping.
- Press remaining crumbs on the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish. Pour melted butter over crumbs. Press down with a fork.
FOR CREAM CHEESE LAYER:
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. On low speed, slowly add in powder sugar. Mix until combined.
- Fold in 1-10 oz container of whipped topping. Spread mixture on top of cookie layer
FOR PUDDING LAYER:
- In a mixing bowl, whisk milk and pudding mix together for 2 minutes. Leave it sit for 5 minutes or so to firm up. Spread pudding over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread remaining container of whipped topping on top of pudding layer.
- Sprinkle with your 1/2 cup of cookie crumbs.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.