Keto French Silk Pudding
This Keto French Silk Pudding is decadent, delicious and surprisingly low carb. With only 5 ingredients, this simply delicious dessert is simple to make!
- 3/4 cup Truvia
- 2 eggs
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- In large bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Set the cream in the refrigerator.
- Place Truvia, chocolate, eggs, and butter in a 1 quart saucepan. Melt together the ingredients over medium heat, stirring often. Once the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
- Slowly mix the chocolate mixture into the whipped cream, and stir gently until it is well-incorporated.
- Pour into six 4 ounce ramekins and refrigerate until set, about 1-2 hours.