Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Only 4 ingredients are needed to make these deliciously easy Honey Glazed Sweet Potatoes! It's all made in minutes on the stovetop!
- 3 cups sweet potatoes peeled and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Peel and dice sweet potatoes into cubes (about 1-inch).
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, mix together your cubed sweet potatoes with olive oil.
- Give it all a good stir.
- Cover and allow sweet potatoes to cook for about 15-20 minutes (stirring occasionally).
- Sweet potatoes should be fork tender when ready.
- When potatoes are tender, add in honey and stir.
- Then add in ground cinnamon and stir.
- Allow to cook for another 2 minutes.
- Then take off heat and serve!