Taco Soup Recipe
You have to make this Taco Soup! It's ready in about 30 minutes, bursting with flavor and healthy! Warm up to a big bowl of it for dinner, meal prep it for lunch that week or freeze it for a quick and easy freezer recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 15 oz can black beans drained and rinsed
- 15 oz can corn with peppers
- 15 oz can chili beans in chili sauce
- 14.5 oz can petite diced tomatoes
- 10 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp cumin
- 4 c. beef broth low sodium
- Toppings of choice: Sour Cream, Avocado, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, etc.
- In a large dutch oven brown hamburger and onion about 5-6 minutes. During the last minute of cooking add garlic and saute for an additional minute. Drain grease.
- Add the rest of the topping to dutch oven and stir to combine, bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately with your choice of toppings.