Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheese Pie Shooters
- 12 oz of Elmhurst® Chocolate or Vanilla Bean Protein Shake
- 6-8 tablespoons of powdered peanut butter like PB2 (mix with protein shake to get peanut butter consistency)
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1.4 oz box (regular size) of chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 8 oz tub of whipped topping
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- Mint for garnish, optional
- Shooter cups or glasses, 6 to 8
- Follow directions to mix your powdered peanut butter (mix approximately 10 tablespoons of peanut butter powder with 5 tablespoons of protein shake of your choice). Gives you about 1/2 cup of peanut butter (mixture). Note: peanut butter powder gives you 85% less fat calories than traditional peanut butter.
- Combine Chocolate Fudge pudding mix, cream cheese, peanut butter (mixture), whipped topping, and about 1/2 cup of the Elmhurst® Protein Shake.
- Once all ingredients are combined, blend and stir until smooth. You will know if you need to add more of the protein shake for consistency.
- Spoon in graham cracker crumbs to the bottom layer of your shooter cup.
- Next, spoon in the chocolate peanut butter mixture.
- Chill for at least 4 hours or for 24 hours if time will allow.
- When ready to serve, sprinkle graham cracker crumbles to the top of each shooter cup.
- Serve and enjoy!