- 1.5KG KIPFLER (WAXY) POTATOES, SCRUBBED
- 2 TABLESPOONS EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL
- SEA SALT AND CRACKED BLACK PEPPER
- 200G TUB CRÈME FRAÎCHE
- 2 TABLESPOONS WHOLEGRAIN MUSTARD
- ¼ CUP (60ML) WATER
- ¼ CUP DILL SPRIGS, CHOPPED
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan of cold salted water. Place over high heat, cover with a lid and bring to the boil. Remove the lid and cook for 8–10 minutes or until tender. Drain well and halve lengthways.
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue to high heat. Drizzle the potato with oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook, cut-side down, for 8–10 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Place the crème fraîche, mustard, water, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine. Place the potato on a serving plate, drizzle with dressing, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and top with dill to serve. Serves 4