Semi-Baked Boneless Buffalo Wings
Boneless Buffalo Wings are the perfect party appetizer! They are hot and savory boneless chicken wings best served with celery and a side of blue cheese dip.
- 1-2 Lbs. chicken breasts cut into strips
- 1 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1/2 c. oil vegetable or canola
- 3/4 c. Frank's Red Hot Sauce found by the BBQ sauce at the store
- 1 cube butter
- Blue cheese dressing or Ranch for dipping
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, cayenne, and paprkia in a medium sized bowl. In a separate bowl, beat egg and then mix in milk. Dip the chicken one at a time in the egg mixture, then dredge in flour mixture. Heat oil in a large skillet (medium-high heat) and fry chicken on each side for about 20-30 seconds (or you can deep-fry it).
- Remove chicken from skillet, place on a baking sheet and place in the oven at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- While the chicken is baking combine the hot sauce and butter in a small saucepan and cook on medium-low heat until butter is melted, do not bring to a boil.
- Remove chicken from oven and place in a tupperware-like bowl that has a lid. Pour sauce over the chicken, then cover with the lid. Shake until chicken is covered with sauce.
- Serve immediately with blue cheese or ranch.