Brown Sugar Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin
Brown Sugar Bacon-Wrapped Pork Tenderloin is an easy-to-prepare meal that's sure to impress. Wrapped in bacon and beautifully caramelized with a sweet brown sugar glaze, it's super juicy and tasty!
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 5 slices thin-cut bacon
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- With a knife, remove the silver skin from pork tenderloin.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons of the brown sugar, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Rub on the meat to fully coat.
- Going from one end to the next, wrap the bacon around the tenderloin. Secure with toothpicks.
- Place pork on a roasting rack set over a pan. and bake in a 400 F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the center reads 135 F.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar and hot sauce. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Liberally brush brown sugar mixture on pork. Bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until outside is caramelized and a thermometer inserted in the center reads 145 F.
- Remove from heat and let stand for about 5 minutes before slicing.