BAKED TOMATOES WITH MOZZARELLA AND PARMESAN
BAKED TOMATOES are a super quick and super easy side dish or appetizer for any occasion! These cheesy Baked Tomatoes with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheese are so simple yet incredibly delicious. They are always a hit when we make them and get eaten right away. These Baked Parmesan Tomatoes are just too tasty and fresh.
4 roma tomatoes sliced
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 cup fresh basil chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Place tomato slices on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Top each tomato with a layer or parmesan and then a layer or mozzarella
- Sprinkle the chopped basil on top of each tomato
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly
- Turn off oven and broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!